Retirement is a special time. Explore the world, pursue a dream, donate your time … so many options!
CalRTA is helping you make that journey.
For more than 80 years, we’ve been the tireless watchdog for California’s retired educators. Our first priority is to protect and enhance the pensions of CalSTRS members, but we also provide a social network of fellow educators, exclusive discounts on insurance, travel, entertainment and opportunities to give back and get involved.
But there is strength in numbers.
If you’d like to join us we’d certainly welcome you to the CalRTA family. Dues are kept purposely low to honor the years of service you’ve given to California … just $45 per year. Less than the cost of dinner out.
Save Thousands With These Member Discounts!
The CalRTA Board of Directors has approved certain benefit providers. The products and the companies have been carefully screened to ensure that they represent a sound value to members.
CalRTA’s Goals Include:
- Full purchasing power protection for all retired educators
- Repeal of the Social Security penalties (the Windfall Elimination Provision and the Government Pension Offset) which penalize careers in public education
- A health care system that is accessible, affordable and of high quality for all Californians
Who should join?
- Any active or retired educator (and spouse)
- Anyone who agrees with and supports CalRTA’s mission and goals